Choosing A Real Estate Associate
3.1 Buying a home. This process requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. Our real estate associates can guide you through the process, and they also can get you access to listings before they hit the general market.
3.2 Choosing an associate. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate associate:
- Look for a full-time associate who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few associates: Are they familiar with the area you are interested in?
- Ask how much time the associate will have for you.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good associate will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the associate return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
- Ask for a list of homes they've sold or a list of references. Visit our Testimonials page and then to the testimonials for each associate on Our Team page.
- Choose an associate who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an associate with whom you feel comfortable. If you need some assistance, call Maureen or Chris.