Maureen Realty - Leading Southern Oklahoma for Over 40 Years
Toll Free

Service Providers

  • Utility Companies
  • Ardmore Water TowerOGE Energy Corp  Oklahoma Gas & Electric has a territory the contains much of the area electrical grid and the areas not covered are serviced by REA below.

    Oklahoma Natural Gas ONG Gas service is available through Oklahoma Natural Gas, 800-664-5463.  In some rural areas not serviced by natural gas lines, electrical heat or propane heat services typically provide heating in our area.

    City of Ardmore Water and Sewer      The water department is located at City Hall, 23 S Washington, (580) 226-2100. New residents must have two forms of identification and pay a water deposit fee. Renters must bring a copy of the rental or lease agreement.

    CableOne Services  To request cable television service, call CableOne, 811 W. Broadway, (580) 223-9600.

    Southern Oklahoma Water Corp  SOWC operates water service for the rural areas around Ardmore and is located at 1967 Sam Noble Parkway, (580) 223-8961. Call for meter issuing procedures and timing of the meter issuing, some areas are limited due to water line availability.

    REA  Red River Valley Rural Electric Assn - Provides much of the Love County, Marietta area electrical supply.  P.O. Box 220, Marietta, OK  73448  (580) 276-3364

    Telephone - For residential service, call AT&T, 800/288-2020; businesses call 800/321-2000.

About Us | Properties | Buyers | Sellers | Communities | Resources | Contact
© 2009 Maureen Realty. All rights reserved. Terms | Sitemap. Design by Agent Image - Real Estate Web Design
flash-equal realty- realtor-MLS flash player